[Valid Atom 1.0] 11-year old girl's love note to school boy goes viral after his response.. - bolexwhiz

OFOFO is our way....

11-year old girl's love note to school boy goes viral after his response..

Iklan 655 x 60
An 11 year old girl's note to a boy she liked has gone viral after the boy replied her in the most mature way . Her note read
"Do you like me?"with options to tick the yes or no boxes
 Showing maturity way beyond his years, the schoolboy replied:
"I don't know, I don't know myself yet. Plus I'm under a lot of stress at home so I can't tell."P.S. You don't know yourself until you're 18."
The notes shared on Reddit sparked thousands of comments  ..

Hmmn.. 11 year olds of these days

Tag : ofofo
0 Comments for "11-year old girl's love note to school boy goes viral after his response.."

Back To Top