[Valid Atom 1.0] Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? - bolexwhiz

OFOFO is our way....

Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked?

Iklan 655 x 60




Trust me am a full blooded nigerian and I understand that it has become a norm for most Nigerians to ask obvious questions which I find dumb buh that doesn’t stopit from having the quality of Dumb anyways!

Some go dey ask you dey wash? When its xo xo obVious with a pail with soaped water in it and clothes, I was probably baptising the clothes

Or the other one that goes:

Someone called you around 1:00am in the Mid-night and I managed to Pick up and you’re asking me You never sleep? Na for my Dream I pick ur Call?

What are your experiences lemme hear them!

Tag : ofofo
0 Comments for "Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked?"

Back To Top