[Valid Atom 1.0] Oscar Pistorius mourns girlfriend with a touching note one year after he killed her - bolexwhiz

OFOFO is our way....

Oscar Pistorius mourns girlfriend with a touching note one year after he killed her

Iklan 655 x 60


It's one year today since his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp was found dead and he claimed he shot her thinking she was a robber.He posted this note to mark it on his website

"No words can adequately capture my feelings about the devastating accident that has caused such heartache for everyone who truly loved - and continues to love Reeva.The pain and sadness – especially for Reeva’s parents, family and friends consumes me with sorrow.The loss of Reeva and the complete trauma of that day, I will carry with me for the rest of my life
0 Comments for "Oscar Pistorius mourns girlfriend with a touching note one year after he killed her"

Back To Top