[Valid Atom 1.0] PHOTO: “My Boobs Are Bigger Than Cossy’s - bolexwhiz

OFOFO is our way....

PHOTO: “My Boobs Are Bigger Than Cossy’s

Iklan 655 x 60




Controversial actress, Cossy Orjiakor now has a new competitor, Busty Yoruba actress, Bimbo Thomas.

Bimbo Thomas claims her b**bs are firmer and bigger than Cossy’s own which has lots of stretch marks and are slack.



Here is what she said: “I like flaunting my b**bs because they are firm and I have no single stretch mark on my b**bs. But some ladies like Cossy still flaunt flabby ones that have stretch marks.
Don’t they know that stretch marks are not meant to be displayed? Some ladies flaunt cleavage that stretch marks have finished and the b00b has gotten back to where it was formed. It’s not worth it. Such a cleavage can’t be sexy.


Abeg Olofofounited readers is her boobs bigger?
6 Comments for "PHOTO: “My Boobs Are Bigger Than Cossy’s"

D tin no big jare... But it firm ooo nd sexyyyyyyyy*winks*

she no dey flaunt am jare, abi mr olofofo show us the flaunted ones na, we wan see confirm boobs naw

Yea,we want the real deal,both her's nd cossy's.then we will decide.

Mr olofofo hope you heard dat?

Ur boobs r learning how 2 grow, compared 2 cossy's. *Smh*

she wan steal am she no fit compare her own wiv cossy own wey be anoda PERSONALITY their own
"turns face to d oda side whistles n walks away"

Back To Top