[Valid Atom 1.0] Dear OlofofoUTD Readers: He Doesn’t Like S3x….wat Do I Do ? - bolexwhiz

OFOFO is our way....

Dear OlofofoUTD Readers: He Doesn’t Like S3x….wat Do I Do ?

Iklan 655 x 60




I am a 31 year old married woman wit a son less than a year,my marriage is almost 2 years. I noticed my husband don’t really like making love from d 1st week of our marriage,he responded to my complaints by saying he’s fratigued from d wedding stress…

..but it has lingered until now, we barely have s#x 2 times in a month,anytime I complain he will laugh and say it’s because am a self employed woman and I have a lot of time to think about sx,so am so tired of complaining and feeling like a slut…but I feel so deprived,am a Christian,I can’t ,cheat on him,sometimes I self-service just to get satisfied,but I always feel guilty and dirty afterwards, this is not a topic I can easily walk to anyone to discuss,am really frustrated,pls I need as many advice and ideas I can get……..

pls in God’s name,no insults….I just need candid advise….thanks.
3 Comments for "Dear OlofofoUTD Readers: He Doesn’t Like S3x….wat Do I Do ?"

Tell him to go and take care of himself, if he refuse to do that then don't complain again, look for a young boy in the next town to you.
This must be very coded you know.

Seek medical advice on his behalf

I fink U̶̲̥̅̊ really need 2 talk wif him,telling him ♓☺w Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊. R sexually activated.den try 2 make enquries of his daily routine.wen ur tru,U̶̲̥̅̊ can now consult some1 else. I may be of assistance in case U̶̲̥̅̊ need any help.08153912462.(268C8D8B)

Back To Top