A former senator, Mr. Obanikoro who had earlier threatened a legal action against SaharaReporters since the website published an audio recording in which he and other PDP officials were heard plotting to ‘manipulate’ the 2014 Ekiti State governorship election, has decided not to sue the media house again, but sent them a warning note instead. SaharaReporters made this public.
Related Posts
I will not talk on national issues anymore until after February 14th – Obasanjo A former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, has said he will maintain silence on the state of the nation until after the forthc…
Buhari rejects postponement of elections The All Progressives Congress (APC) yesterday rejected any attempt by the Federal Government to postpone the February 14 and 28 …
There Wouldn’t Have Been Boko Haram If Only Northern Leaders Had Invested In Education- Obanikoro Past immediate Minister of State for Defence, Musiliu Obanikoro has said there wouldn’t have been boko haram insurgents in the …
0 Comments for "Obanikoro Forgets Lawsuit, Sends Warning Note To SaharaReporters"