[Valid Atom 1.0] I’m still desperate for success - Yakubu Aiyegbeni - bolexwhiz

OFOFO is our way....

I’m still desperate for success - Yakubu Aiyegbeni

Iklan 655 x 60


Reading FC striker Yakubu Aiyegbeni has pledged to score goals for the English Championship side.

The prolific striker who made a shock move to English football from his Qatari based outfit trained for the first time with his teammates on Wednesday, and has expressed his confidence to deliver the goods in opposition boxes.


“When I get the ball I know I’m going to score, for sure. I have confidence in myself. I hope they [teammates] feed me and then I can score, Aiyegbeni told Reading Chronicles.

“As a striker you want to score goals. If you don’t score goals then you’re not doing your job. For me, I always believe I’ll score, no matter what league.

“It’s great to see people recognising the goals I’ve scored. People back home were excited for this move as well, so I don’t want to let anyone down.

“I’m still desperate for success. I’m not finished.”

The new Royals hitman has found the net on his last three debuts in England – and he is hoping to be involved at Wolverhampton Wanderers on Saturday so that he can continue that streak.
Tag : news, Sport
0 Comments for "I’m still desperate for success - Yakubu Aiyegbeni"

Back To Top