[Valid Atom 1.0] I got killed for associating with Kim Kardashian-Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci - bolexwhiz

OFOFO is our way....

I got killed for associating with Kim Kardashian-Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci

Iklan 655 x 60
Givenchy Creative Director Riccardo Tisci opened up in a recent interview with Details about his relationship with Kim and Kanye West,.
"I didn't care what people thought about Kim," In the beginning, I met her because of my respect for Kanye, and then I liked her a lot and we became friends. I got killed because of this. But I didn't care.""And this is why, when they got married, they asked me to dress them," he revealed. "They say, 'You've always been with us. You've been a real friend.' If I like somebody, I like somebody. If I don't like somebody, I don't like somebody."
Tag : ofofo
1 Comments for "I got killed for associating with Kim Kardashian-Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci"

WELL, THAT WILL BE A VERY BAD ASSOCIATION THEN

DO YOU NEED A MIRACLE IN YOUR LIFE OR YOU NEED A FINANCIAL TURN AROUND...VISIT www.nagod.blog.com TO

READ AMAZING CHRISTIAN TESTIMONIES HERE

READ AMAZING CHRISTIAN TESTIMONIES HERE

READ AMAZING CHRISTIAN TESTIMONIES HERE


KEY INTO THEIR FAITH AND YOUR LIFE WILL NOT REMAIN THE SAME

Back To Top