[Valid Atom 1.0] LMAO!!! Read Comedian Bovi’s Open Letter To Candy Crush - bolexwhiz

OFOFO is our way....

LMAO!!! Read Comedian Bovi’s Open Letter To Candy Crush

Iklan 655 x 60
Only Candy Crush addicts can relate with this…
    Dear Candy Crush, it is with joy I announce to you that I give up. Wetin sef? My current level has just opened my eyes to what u really are! 419!!!! How can you have a beginning and not have an end? Are u d word of God? Even bible says heaven and earth will pass away and u ordinary game u want to remain?? You are stupid. U are a time waster; worse than ikorodu road traffic. You are a false hope giver; worse than nepa. You are a horrible addiction; worse than hard drugs. You are an attention seeker; worse than instagram. You are a destiny killer; worse than prostitution. When they said time waits for no man, it’s u we were being warned against. You are even stronger than coffee and red bull cos u keep a tired soul awake. And u are greater than sex cos d urge for u is…. Ok no, this last one, u no reach. But I quit. I’ve tried. #delete

Tag : ofofo
0 Comments for "LMAO!!! Read Comedian Bovi’s Open Letter To Candy Crush "

Back To Top