[Valid Atom 1.0] Silverbird TV host Abdul changes name - bolexwhiz

OFOFO is our way....

Silverbird TV host Abdul changes name

Iklan 655 x 60
Anthony-formerly-known-as-AbdulRed carpet host and TV personality, Abdul now wishes to be addressed as Anthony.
He told NET that his mother advised him to change it:
It’s a family thing and most people don’t actually know, I’m actually Christian and have always been. I grew up with my mom and she’s Catholic. I’ve been using my first name Abdul which is the name from my dad because he’s a muslim, he tells NET.
He said he’s confident the change of name will not affect his brand.
I know a lot of people will be wondering, [but] I haven’t changed, its just the name. I’m not worried at all. I’m even happy. I believe there was an era for Abdul and now this is Anthony and I am so excited about the name. Its like a new personality’ he says.
As regards his plans for the future, he says, ‘It is scary big but I’m keeping it under wraps’.
Anthony anchors the E-Weekly programme on Silverbird Television.
Tag : news
0 Comments for "Silverbird TV host Abdul changes name"

Back To Top