[Valid Atom 1.0] The Redemption [#FOZ] Poem - Peekaymila[@Peekaymila] - bolexwhiz

OFOFO is our way....

The Redemption [#FOZ] Poem - Peekaymila[@Peekaymila]

Iklan 655 x 60



Below is a Poem composed by Peekaymila using the title of all the songs on Iceprince's FOZ album, You guys check it out below

Looking up to the STARS AND LIGHT, I thought about all the KOMOTION in MY LIFE, so I got ON MY KNEES to PRAY. All I needed was MERCY, so I begged God to GIMME DAT.
Just then, my master walked out of the dark angrily. I SWEAR, that was the first time I feared death but then I remembered what a PERSON WEY SABI told me... "if man die today, man NO DIE TOMORROW".
Grinning wickedly and TIPSY from WHISKEY, he whipped me hard repeatedly, calling me the N-WORD. I couldn't take it no MORE, so as a KPAKO that I was I showed him the ABOKI inside me.
Seconds later my heel was pressed against his throat. "hey whitey" I said, looking down to him "I'm no Nigga. My name is JAMBO!!!"

Feel Free to send your Poems and articles to: Olofofounited@gmail.com
0 Comments for "The Redemption [#FOZ] Poem - Peekaymila[@Peekaymila]"

Back To Top