[Valid Atom 1.0] Illuminati Again?? Spotted At Juventus FC Stadium In Turin Italy. - bolexwhiz

OFOFO is our way....

Illuminati Again?? Spotted At Juventus FC Stadium In Turin Italy.

Iklan 655 x 60
Eleven mysterious figures were spotted at Juventus Stadium in the latest of a bizarre sequence of unexplained football-related incidents across the
world.
Dressed in black robes with intriguing symbols on their chests, the conspicuous figures sat behind the goal at the north end of the stadium in Turin during
Juventus' 2-0 victory over Genoa on
Sunday.
The gang made signals in unison during the match and they were also seen standing up in unison on several random occasions before returning to their seats.
1 Comments for " Illuminati Again?? Spotted At Juventus FC Stadium In Turin Italy."

I thank God for my life, iam a rich man today because of Mr Solomon, I was a poor man before but now I thank God for my life solomonwhite make me to become a rich man contact him through his email address: solomonwhite840@yahoo.com he will make you rich

Back To Top