[Valid Atom 1.0] ONE ON ONE WITH KUNLERAIN [@kunlerain1] - bolexwhiz

OFOFO is our way....

ONE ON ONE WITH KUNLERAIN [@kunlerain1]

Iklan 655 x 60
k1
This is an exclusive One on One interview with the Masso crooner KUNLERAIN

can i meet you?
*YES, sure…I’m kunle ogunsola also known as kunlerain .. born in the year 1992 june 8, a native of ogbomoso in oyo state.
Tell us what your background and growing up was like?
*hmmm it really really fun, and am happy I passed through that stage, doe am not born with a sliver spoon. Have leaved with lot of character’s have been through Up’s and downs of this life anything u can think of a small child with that good parental care right form day 1 to the age of 17 and still chose a wonderful life for him self yep’ laugh.
How and when did you discover your musical talent ?
*far back in jss2 when doing music with my classmate maiming people songs in social gardening that was when I wrote my first two songs titled (INAYIN and O LORD) so from then I
have the dream of been a musician.
What kind of music do you do?
*AFRO-POP with flavour of SOFT RAP.
What inspires you to write your lyrics?
*(1)the beat (2)Deep thinking that resulted to heart massage or translation of my feelings (3)Then am in love with a girl that real put joy in my heart.
do you play any instrument?
*Not really cuz am still trying to.
Tell us what is next in your career?
*Introduce one club hit with a video then my tour.
Any album in the making?
*Still putting things together but it gone drop soon.
Do you have any collaboration we should be looking forward to?
*YES!!
Which artiste would you love to do collaboration with in the industry?
*TIWA SAVAGE
Who is/are your role model
*Kanye west, King Sunny Ade and ASA.
Tell us about your first studio experience?
*hehehheheheh mehn it very very funny o it’s all started this way
That morning I went to one studio back then in kano I meet with the producer I told him want to Wax one of my track he said ok after producing the beat he ask me to take the beat home and work more on it I said ok’ I went back home the next day I came back and said am set, he asked me to enter the booth and drop my thing which I did after some time he ask me to out and go back home,work on my self, that am not putting attitude, energy and hyper but then I d’nt know the meaning of dose word’s.
The following day same thing happened so I gave my self break of 3 month for the studio without working on my thinking I will improve, after 3 month I went back to him’ he welcome me again but this time around we gat 5 solid guy’s in d studio I was even shy as first (dat mehn omo when only two people de self I never do anything talk less of wen 5 come de! Lol) I enter the booth again doe I was not hearing wat they we’re. Saying again o but I noticed they we’re saying something but not looking as me one of the guy just looked at me in my eye and they all bosttt laugh at once’ then I started crying in the booth as the matter of fact I came out from the booth my self and I told the producer that I will go and come back and they we’re surprised to see me crying and I went home latter that same day the producer called me on fone and said guy y u crying dis afternoon and I answered him that they we’re laughing @ me, then he said Nooooo’ that they we’re laughing @ one of the guy’s in the studio that went to settled his friend and one of his girlfriend and when he got there he find out that the girl was his ex girlfriend LOL.
How did you intend to capture the Nigerian entertainment industry?
*always on point, giving my people wat they want, been loyal to my country and gives respect to those that deserved it.
What challenges have you faced in your craft?
*(1)MONEY (2)traveling and risking of life 2 record my songs..
Rate Nigerian entertainment industry?
*We simply d best and more best are yet to come.
alrite thanks for your time ?
* You welcome and God bleSS. Thanks for having me !
Twitter handle @Kunlerain1
0 Comments for "ONE ON ONE WITH KUNLERAIN [@kunlerain1]"

Back To Top